- We store minimal contact information in our database - Ars user ID, email address, first name, last name, and a free form (and completely optional) "Contact Info" field. You are wholly responsible for the information that is placed in this contact info field.
- The only two required pieces of information are a valid email address and your Ars Technica user ID.
- Your email address and the information contained in the free-form contact info field is only available to other logged-in users of beerology.com.
- Beerology.com will NEVER sell or otherwise disclose your information to third parties.
- Beerology.com employs cookies for those users who choose to not have to log in each time they access the site.
- You have full access to your personal information so that you can keep it up to date.
- Beerology.com reserves the right to log transactions on this site for security and auditing purposes.